Task 11-

Looking back on my blog I have seen my improvement within each task that I have done, with my vocabulary and the way I have gone about the layout of my work. From doing these tasks I have learnt a lot about what I am interested in and drawn too and the range of that is a lot wider than I originally thought, which has also helped within my other other projects to expand my practice. My blog will come in handy in the future with other things, I think it’ll be a really useful thing to have because of the research and information that I have made available for myself.

I have found artists that I wouldn’t have probably not come across, which takes me to different aspects of art within my own practice, as it has given me inspiration to try out new mediums that I wouldn’t have thought of if I hadn’t have come across it. In the future if I was to create my own blog, it wouldn’t be a daunting as I have now had the experience of what it is like to manage my work and make it flow together in a way that I feel comfortable and proud of. If I were to change anything about my blog, I would add more photos of my own work, whether it is large pieces or just small illustrations, I think it would have made it more personal, rather than just a few images and mostly writing.