FINE ART-Task 11-H.Joyce

Completing each blog post has become a continuingly challenging task that has pushed me to research new and interesting artists that I may never of discovered otherwise. Also it has made me really think about previous works and allowed me to reflect on them, often leading me onto new thought and ideas. This is especially true with task 12 as it made me question the scale of my manifesto project and  allowed me to imagine new ways of presenting. I believe this questioning will benefit me on future projects.

I believe task 7 was the most challenging task because of the type of language presented within the essays. I really had decode them to discover their meaning and subsequently develop my own opinions on them. I overcame this by concentrating on the texts, coming back and summarising each paragraph in my head to gain a comprehensive understanding. This again will benefit me in the future as I have methods and the confidence to read challenging texts I didn’t possess before.

Finally this module has benefited me as it has tested my time management skills and the ability to work within a deadline. Although some weeks I fell behind on my tasks I was able to overcome and complete the given tasks.