task 9&10

I chosen the second image, American Apparel, when I first saw this image, I think it is not a good sample of advertisement. Firstly, I do not know what is this image want to present and the action of this girl was a little bit over. Secondly, ethical standard is a very important issue in the world, even some photographer could use this point to get much more attention from some people for sure. However, that is the reason why they could not be successful, there are many famous artists who are doing the same job in the world, because they knew what ethical standard is, so they can be called the artist.

• For example, in this picture, he put a brand name in this women’s private parts, I think this is not art, contrary to morality, even is a kind of discrimination against women, maybe he was just a sock advertising, but in this world there are many different ways to promote the brand, this way propaganda I feel a bit too over. This image is full of sexual connotation, you can see that a girl is lying on the bed and her legs are very suggestive of sex. This kind of background also can make the person to extrapolate

Sex sells is not all bad, for example, we can use this to get a lot of attention to the traffic, even if you can make good use of this point can also help people understand what is sex. like a lot of luxury brands in advertising, their choice of models is often very good stature, because they are professional, so they can not only attract the attention of people can also tell people the importance of having a good body figure.

But some brands use a lot of sex suggestive pictures and actions, and even let some children put out some unhealthy movements, which is very incorrect.

• Art is freedom, everything is freedom. I don’t deny it, but everything should be rational. This type of advertising is seriously against ethics and is unacceptable. As one of the largest North American clothing manufacturers and marketers, this is a very wrong method, even can be called an unsuccessful advertisement.