Task 3/4 Academic Integrity

In twenty-first Century, fast fashion was used to describe the clothing project, which was based on the most popular fashion trends in spring or autumn fashion week.

I choose these three reference because according the first reference, It is clear to understand the definition of fast fashion. Also, we can see the trend of the development of fast fashion. Also It describe a fast rising trend .And Compare with traditional clothing retailers ,we can see clearly that the advantages of fast fashion . And how fast fashion makes use of its own advantages to attract customers.

Through the second reference, I learned that what people are most concerned about in shopping .That is the price and seasonal trend of shopping, respectively. The most important thing is to produce similar styles in a large amount  in the shortest time.

The third reference, the reason  I choose it is because we know that despite the  fast fashion demonstrate a sharply upward trend ,However, it brings serious consequences, such as copying other artists’ works, sweatshops and environmental pollution.

In the end, the reference told me the two sides of fast fashion with strict words and I felt very helpful to me. After making use of these reference, I feel that my article is more rigorous and convincing. And by studying the content of reference, I learned something I didn’t know before.

Reference:

ŸJoung, 2014. Fast fashion: response to changes in the fashion industry, The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 20, 165-173.

ŸJoy,A., Sherry, J.F., Venkatesh, A., Wang, J., & Chan, R. (2012)]. [Fast Fashion, Sustainability, and the Ethical Appeal of Luxury Brands, Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body & Culture, 16 (3), 273-296

ŸGoldsmith, R.E., & Flynn, L.R. (1992). Identifying innovators in consumer product markets. European  Journal of Marketing, 26 (12), 42-55