Task 11/12 Summary

This course for me is very fresh and helpful because during the period of my foundation course, although the teacher also talked about these but not so detailed and profound. From this module, I learned the how to  analysis the content and critical thinking . Especially critical thinking, this way of thinking is very important for my future design career. Fortunately in this class I learned how to use this very well.

Task1 and 2 let me learned how to better use of Internet resources and how to distinguish the useful resources. This is because I used to use the cyber source did not carefully check the source and not view the authenticity of task through the study I know how to use the Internet daily research school library resources for me not only save time but also help me

Task 3 and 4 of this course are very important for us,  especially in our subject (Fashion design) we need to be more vigilant this lesson .And then  I understand Plagiarism and Academic integrity and the difference of the severity of plagiarism because it is not only their own moral corruption ,but it is violated the original author’s rights and interests but also to remind us to protect their own interests to prevent plagiarism

Task 5 and 6 is I understand how the necessity of artist reference has been written in the correct format of reference

Task 7 and 8 for me  is a very difficult task because of the need to read the article .I am not good at reading books and English content analysis .but I have to say that the reading process and then summarize lead me improve the analysis ability .But how to define the article , I still need time to improve

From Task 9 and 10 ,we learned in our ethical advertising. This task  for this course is very necessary because this not only reminds us of the moral bottom line of human nature and let us have a more profound ponder. I chose Duncan Quinn ‘s advertising as the theme of this task. this task made me think a lot about the topic of interest with the human problems and issues of gender equality in

the impact of my understanding of human nature and thinking of the moral bottom line of this is a challenge for me

The summary of this reflection gives me a new review of the content of my period of study.

This introspection process also made me have a new thinking about what I wrote before. This experience is very interesting and useful for me. It’s a fresh experience for me . And this is a very important experience for me. It is taught me a lot of knowledge and the way of thinking method I’ve lacked before. This class is very useful to me. Especially the process of teaching in class, I feel every class is high quality and the class made me feel the power of learning . I have to say I looking forward to every class.