Task 11 – Summarise your blog and reflect on what you have learned from the process

My blog has become a platform for celebrating diversity through art and liberation from alienation through self-representation and encouraging to break out of the boxes through creativity.

My goals are clear. I believe in art’s power to shape society and I also believe in social engagement. I want to urge a shift in social-paradigms and to replace the material and consumerist value with intellectual cultural and personal value.

I want to create an art space that is free of class, race and gender inequality and that is encouraging people to start to think freely and becoming more sensitive to socio-political problems and to start to shape the world around them so that our society can be a more fair place to live in.

Through my work on this blog, I learned valuable skills from the process. It was a nice experience teaching me how to collect materials around me and where to look for information to represent my ideas. I still have a lot to learn through but I became more confident in my skills in collecting ideas and resources and reflecting on them.