task 11 & 12

Reflective summary

From this module, I have explored so much on researching primary and secondary source through different ways from the lectures. It is very useful and I’m sure thus will helps me a lot throughout my study.

At the start I thought that online resources and visual research task were quite easy, however I find myself do not have a wide range of research. I have relied on the internet too much and often forgotten about there are other source like books magazine or even DVDs could be a source of my research too.

As an international student, I have always worry about my writing since I don’t know if other would understand what I want to say about or not. But as the more task I did, I feel easier as I go on once I have clear about my point of view. I have keep my vocabulary as simple as I can so I will not make it too difficult to understand.

Thus, I found out my weakness is to analyse images. as I always feel like I may not have the right understanding of the images, but then I learnt that is not a right or wrong understanding of images, as everyone think differently. So I know as long as I have my own idea to support the images, that will be fine.

Reflective writing is the hardest task for me, as I have to spent a lot of time trying to understand what the essay is about and often I have to translate it into my mother language before response to it.

In conclusion, I find this module very useful. It reminds me to look at library rescores more, and the importance of referencing to support ideas. I really enjoy the lectures and I like the way how our lecturer will help us to digest the task and showing examples before asking us to do it.