final summary

This is the first time that I have completed a professional course in such a form. There has never been a study in China in this form. Although first try this way to finish the homework, in this process there are a lot of difficulties, but that a new attempt, or give me a lot of new things and is of great help for future study.

For task 1&2,  learned from a book in the operation of a picture link to the online text, images, will be a combination of these two kinds of query knowledge together can know to want to know more information, also can a more comprehensive understanding. Sometimes we can go to the Internet to find relevant knowledge when we read some interesting words or pictures and want to know more about them. This is what I learned in this assignment.

For task 3&4, in this job and joined the magazines and literature on the ways to understand knowledge, now in our daily life, news, magazines, has become the important way we used to kill time, and it is in this process we also can learn the knowledge we want to know.

For task 5&6, this job is very interesting and everyone who like design will have their own like and worship designers or design brand, this work let us from the designers of love, to get to know him through his work of design inspiration and the source of design inspiration, online to find a large number of relevant images, in the text, and then choose your favorite photo for analysis, you can learn from this picture how designers find inspiration from the image and to compose, this is also in the study at ordinary times we get inspiration.

For task 7&8, this work is for me to finish all the homework in the most difficult time, the job requires you to first go to see a professional essay, and then write the feeling after you read the article, thoughts, and ideas. First for my English is not my native language, reading such a professional articles from time to tome a lot of new words don’t know, cause I see article is difficult, will the new words one by one query not bashful to understand what the article said some, so step it took me a long time to complete. Then read the article and understand the probably said something then because I don’t really know in French history, some time before all don’t know what happened, so they are going to online query what some of France at that time to finish the homework. After finishing this assignment, I realized that I should know more about the history of various countries during my study, so I could better understand some fashion sources.

For task 9&10, this work mainly revolves around moral two words to, moral this two word is our life must abide by the virtue, but in today’s society there are many people in order to achieve a goal or will choose by hook or by crook. In fashion to have a lot of advertising violates this principle, has taken a lot of sexual images, or make some extreme behavior to command the attention of consumers, in order to increase the consumption of product. This assignment gives me a better understanding of the principle that we should always consider ethics when designing our own work.

That’s all I learned in this semester in this module.