Final Sumarry

Final Summary 

Task 1/2 was a bit challenging in my opinion as it was the first task and I think that I was a bit frightened to work on it as I left it a bit so that I had a bit more understanding. And I was very confused at first. I believe that further understanding will help me along the way as I was a bit lost in the first task. Also, I was a bit cautious about what theme to talk about, I believe that I went to the whole library and I was going a bit insane choosing but I ended up wondering in the section where traditional fashion, which was a pretty okay theme as I thought I can write about two different countries and talk about them. 

Task 3/4 academic integrity was really hard as finding issues that people haven’t yet discussed is hard as I didn’t want the similar topics people are doing so I choose on from the past that blew up within social media. Well to my understanding it was a big issue and made a huge impact to the brand that I looked at and how people view this brand  

Task 5/6 I found this task the easiest one because of the analysis of the images, I like that it was forward, and I didn’t actually take a long time to write essay, but what I found hard was finding what designer I wanted to write about, I didn’t want to choose the typical brands that are well known such as Chanel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana; I already know so much of their collection, so I think my motive was to challenge myself into finding a designer which I haven’t come across with.  

Task 7/8 reflective writing was the hardest task I have handled throughout this project as it was due to all those reading my mind was shut to what the words was implying and this was a struggle as I have not fully understood the text that Bernard has produced but in the end, I choose a topic that I can make my writing relevant to what the text is within his bibliography. 

Task 9/10 I believe that this was the second easiest essay I wrote as was comfortable about what the task was as I understood it so much in class and I already done a similar topic in my previous studies, so I knew some part of the ethical issues, I think that due to this information I was able to find a decent amount of references such as movies, music etc… 

Overall, I have learnt a lot in this project as it was a journey for me, I have never done this much fashion communication in my studies, as far I dissected the text within the authors thoughts, I believe I went into what they were saying as far as I can remember. The challenging part of this essay was the blog itself as I cannot figure out what to do, but It was okay as it was definitely an experience, I think that whenever I handle a task like this I will be more aware of my chosen topics.