Task 11- Victoria- Tomi Olumide

My blog has been a portal for displaying my written assignments. Honestly I did not enjoy the method of displaying my work to the public, as I was under the notion that it would be in confidence between tutors and students, nevertheless I do understand the objective of it preparing one for the mind-set of being confident with displaying their written work, more so sharing their opinions with others in a public space, and not being too precious and sentimental with opinions. Guarded I mean.

Iā€™ve used evaluation templates from college and also articles on sites like artnet.com and a few others which I randomly looked through as a source of inspiration. So my words wouldnā€™t seem so muddled when portraying my thoughts. The worst thing is having your words not being seen in the best light and with the intentions you had whilst making them up.

I think the most important lesson Iā€™ve learnt is not to procrastinate, itā€™s a bitch in every sense of the word. Feeling like you would get to it, and find yourself rushing to meet deadlines, itā€™s the most pathetic, depressing, embarrassing and dreadful thing that could demoralise an individual. And my words of comfort to myself after self-reflection on my performance through this semester is. Get a grip and lastly motivation is a lie so get your shit together

In past times before now, I had like Iā€™m sure others did purposely ignored the entries of their contemporaries who had given early submissions, because of the shame or the reminder of responsibility. Iā€™ve learnt that sometimes we need that pressure, we need that feeling of guilt, to remind us to just get on with it. So many reasons to babble on however I have more work to do.