Task 3 and 4

Jodidio, P.J. (2015) 100 Contemporary concrete buildings, Cologne: Taschen

Moore, R. M. (2016) The 10 best concrete buildings. The Guardian, 8 January, 13-14

Martin, H. M. (2016) 17 Striking Concrete Buildings Around the World. Available from: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/concrete-buildings-slideshow [Accessed 20 October 2016].

I decided to choose these sources as they currently relate to the theme I am looking at which is concrete buildings. The first image is the cover of a book based on modernist concrete buildings from this book I was able to gather visual inspiration to start my thought process about what shapes and textures I would use based off of these buildings. The second image of a news article and the third image a website I used to compare some of the most interesting and up to date buildings in the current world. It was interesting to see what buildings were rated first and how different the lists were, however, from these sources I was able to gather information about what is trending within architecture and use that within my own work.