Southampton Open Data Blog

Minor Fixes

March 7, 2011
by Christopher Gutteridge

We’ve corrected a few 404 errors. Most notably the fact that the Excel spreadsheet in the payments dataset didn’t link properly.

We are also aware that the payments dataset contains some broken dates. We are using the RDF exported from the very new and experimental Open Data reporting tool for Agresso. We checked that data really hard to ensure it didn’t contain any information we didn’t have the right to publish, or was commercially sensitive, but totally missed a few 2011-13-13 dates! Unit 4, who make the software are working on a fix as we speak. This is a “beta” service, so you’ve got to accept a few hiccups.

The site has stood up today very well and we’ve got some great ideas on how to improve it. Watch this blog!

Categories: Problems & Fixes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *