- Cogent Skills: Increasing Methane Yields; understanding the science behind anaerobic digestion, South East – 7/11 or 13/12 2017. See: http://www.cogentskills.com/courses/technical-courses-industrial-biotechnology/anaerobic-digestion/ .
- IBBK Biogas Training: International BIOGAS HANDS ON, Enniskillen – 22/24th November 2017.3-day In-depth course. Special focus on biowaste fermentation and gas treatment for direct feed into the natural gas grid. See: http://www.ibbk-biogas.de/en-gb/hands-on-oct-2017-ireland.
- AquaEnviro courses from www.aquaenviro.co.uk/events/training/
Odour management: An introduction to odour regulation, assessment and control. 6th December 2017, Aqua Enviro Event Suite, Wakefield
Phosphorus Removal and Tertiary Treatment Processes. 7th December 2017, Aqua Enviro Training Suite, Wakefield
Design of Activated Sludge Systems. 20th February 2018, Aqua Enviro Training Suite, Wakefield
Operation & Control of Activated Sludge Plants. 21st February 2018, Aqua Enviro Event Suite, Wakefield
Microscopic Examination for the Operation & Control of Wastewater Treatment Plants. 22nd February 2018, Aqua Enviro Training Suite, Wakefield
Digester operation and making the most of the digestate. 24/25th April 2018 Wakefield
Advanced Training Partnerships, January 2018.
- Online Training for Biotech Industries via Industrial Biotechnology Distance Learning.
Next modules start January 2018. See: http://www.ind-biotech.com/ .
~Carbon Footprinting and Life Cycle Assessment
~Drivers of the Bio-economy
~Waste Stream Valorisation
~Genetics and Genomics
~Biobased Product Development
- On- Farm Anaerobic Digestion (AD), May 2018
This 12 week module will explore the role of anaerobic digestion (AD) as an important technology to improve the sustainability of the food production system. See: http://www.atp-pasture.org.uk/en/study-options/distance-learning-modules/anaerobic-digestion-ad-distance-learning-course .
- The Biovale Special Interest Group are running a learning event “Focus on Feedstock” on 1 Nov 17 in York