The Bioscience Skills and Careers Strategy Advisory Panel (BSC) has received input from a Bioscience Skills and Careers Postdoctoral Researcher Subgroup since March 2013. Membership of the subgroup is currently being refreshed to ensure it continues to have the necessary skills and expertise to provide input into topics highlighted by the subgroup’s recently updated terms of reference.
BBSRC is looking to appoint eight postdocs to the subgroup. Applications are sought from postdocs working in academia, including those based in research institutions, as well as those in government laboratories or industry (Postdoc in the industrial context meaning someone with a PhD carrying out a research role, but who is not directing a research programme / who does not have significant management responsibilities) Further information can be found here:
The deadline for applications is 7thAugust 2017.
BBSRC are looking to appoint suitably qualified and motivated individuals from academia, industry and other BBSRC user communities to fill a number of vacancies on our Strategy Advisory Panels, the Pool of Experts, Committee E and Follow-on-Fund Committee.
This is an opportunity to work with other highly experienced people from across the academic, public, private and civil sectors to make an important contribution to the future direction of bioscience research.
There are vacancies for:
- Assessment Committee (pool) members
- Strategy Panel members
- Agriculture and Food Security Strategy Advisory Panel
- Bioscience for Health Strategy Advisory Panel
- Bioscience For Industry Strategy Panel
- Bioscience for Society Strategy Panel
- Exploiting New Ways Of Working Strategy Advisory Panel
- Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy Strategy Advisory Panel
- Committee E members (fellowship funding)
- Follow-on-Fund committee members
If you know of anyone who you think would be interested in applying to this, please can you pass this information on to them.
The call is open until midnight Sunday 5th July