The UK Trade and Industry team in Lyon is happy to partner with ABE events and bring you to the 8th edition of the SIÑAL EXHIBITION which will be held 24 & 25 May 2016 in Châlons-en-Champagne: www.sinal-exhibition.eu A special delegate package is on offer – see details here.
Every year, thanks to an effective business meeting system, SIÑAL EXHIBITION brings together professionals, academics and researchers around topics such as BIOBASED MATERIALS, PLANT-BASED CHEMISTRY AND BIOENERGY
- 300 participants gathered over 2 days
- More than 2,000 pre-planned business meetings arranged to identify commercial and technological opportunities
- 18 conferences and roundtables to get informed on the latest trends and news
- Innovative companies awarded by two innovation prizes
Conferences last 25 minutes, with 10 minutes for Q&A. There are a wide variety of proposed conference themes, but those that might interest AD Network members include:
- What strategies and approaches for launching biosourced products
- The R&D route to industialisation : opportunities and leverage, restraints and costs
- Construction and biosourced materials : the market and perspectives
- Bio refineries : state of the art and industrial deployment in Europe
- Bio refineries: what are the perspectives for today and tomorrow
- Public/private relationships : what are the partnership possibilities for funding collaborative European projects ?
- The bio-energy sectors : what perspectives ?
- Lignins and their potential in the short, middle and long term
How does it work? :
- Take a few minutes to fill out the registration form online with a description of your skills, fields of application; OR your needs and the knowledge you are looking for.
- Three weeks before the event, you access to the online catalogue with the profiles of all participants. You identify and request meetings with relevant contacts.
- Our team sets-up your individual schedule in accordance with your selection and availability. You can consult it online and thus prepare for your meetings before the event.