The European Commission invites proposals for its H2020-SC5-2017 Greening the economy – single stage call which closes 7 Mar 17.
Proposals may address the following topics:
- climate services, including SC5-01-2017 exploiting the added value of climate services, SC5-02-2017 integrated European regional modelling and climate prediction system and SC5-04-2017 towards a robust and comprehensive greenhouse gas verification system
- towards a low-carbon Europe, including SC5-06-2016 pathways towards the decarbonisation and resilience of the European economy in the timeframe 2030-2015 and beyond
- raw materials, including SC5-13-2017 new solutions for sustainable production of raw materials
- earth observation, including SC5-18-2017 novel in-sit observation systems
- nature-based solutions for territorial resilience, including SC5-32-2017 biodiversity scenarios
- water, including SC5-33-2017 closing the water gap
The indicative budget for this call is €124 million. See the H2020 Participant Portal: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/index.html, under the ‘Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials’ work programme (Societal Challenges Pillar).
Want to hold a meeting to put a bid together – contact us! We have funds to assist.