I am interested in finding the effects of social networks in our day to day interpersonal relationships. I am intrigued by several intriguing questions here:
- What are the differences between online and real life relationships?
- Is possible to consider purely online interaction a relationship?
- Is our online interaction changing our interpersonal interactions in real life?
- Is it possible to construct a social network model which reflects more closely our real life interactions?
- Would such model reduce the negative impacts in our day to day interactions?
So, this are my ideas, any comments or suggestions?