- Generally please try to write short posts regularly
- Make sure that you choose/assign categories and that you also tag your posts
- Looking at some work from previous year’s may help you http://blog.soton.ac.uk/comp6044/
To write a post
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- Select a category, and add relevant tags.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
- WordPress: Writing posts
- BBC – A guide to the law
- Web2Rights – Copyright toolkits
- Flickr Advanced search – select “Only search within Creative Commons-licensed content”.
- Soundcloud example Creative Commons search
- WordPress support
- WordPress shortcodes – for embedding 3rd party content.
- Workshop presentation slides
- My blog on re-building my web site
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
Example media embeds