Over the last week, we have had two team sessions to volunteer our ideas for social networks. Several ideas have been proposed:
- Helping people keep track of their lost and found items.
- Crowdsourcing and sharing ideas
- Facilitating the process of connecting students and helping them to collaborate.
- Fashion in which people can share their outfits and have virtual smart closets
- Product reviews
- Sharing gaming experiences and help gamers to connect
- Helping girls collaborate in designing toys
During our sessions, we discussed these ideas, prioritizing them by which we are most confident and considering the revenue models of each. From this, we decided that #6 – sharing gaming experiences – seemed to enthuse us the most.
Our next post will detail the discussions that led up to this decision.