Second Year is Hectic

So although I’m already a second year, this is my first blog for you all to read! I’m studying the ITO course… and I cannot believe how hectic life has become since last year!! Gone are the days of feeling free and being able to go out any night of the week 

We have another C# module this term, it’s literally the most miserable part of the whole week!! We’ve been keeping each other going during the labs with mountains of chocolate and sweets 😛 I would definitely recommend any first years that see this to try really hard at actually understanding at least one part of that horrible language before moving to second year… I think that is my biggest mistake so far :/ haha

It’s not all bad though, I’ve been enjoying the new modules, we get to share three of them with Computer Science this term so have been getting to make new friends too. We have a sailing trip in a week’s time where we all race over to the Isle of Wight, it’s all about learning teamwork and project management skills, it should be good fun – that is until we write the assignment based on it!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and I shall be back on here soon to keep everyone posted on what’s going on, and if I ever get any C# programs to work properly!