Easter Came and Left

Easter came and Easter left. I ended up stuck in Washington DC for the first week of term due to the volcano on Iceland. The University has been very understanding of any inconvenience that it may have caused and have given automatic extensions on all hand-ins due within a month of my return. This included my third-year project final report. I got quite a bit done over the holidays, but not quite finished.
One last meeting with my project supervisor before I put the finishing touches on it.

Got some good feedback on the iPhone app; both from the user evaluation participants and some beta testers! Might actually redo the application and release it on the AppStore.

On another note, I’ve got all my paperwork sorted for the US visa application, just need to book an appointment at the Embassy.

Opera Software in Oslo have offered me a summer internship, so I’ll be spending what little time off I have this summer there. I’ll be working for one of the testing teams, so I’ll be dealing with your bug reports!

It’s getting close to the end. Just another few weeks and I’ll be done with my bachelors degree!