New Years Resolutions…

Happy New Year to all!

Nope guys, I am not dumbing down. I know it started a month earlier but I was busy with exams and forgot to wish you. And for me, it has just started as I have taken my last paper 🙂

We had a wonderful party to start this year. The year 2007 has significantly changed my life. It has put me back on track as I successfully resumed my long-awaited study. So far, I am very happy with my course and my university choice. The course is going far better than my expectations (and “how am I doing” is a long story 😉

I have been at ECS for four months, but believe me I feel like I have been here for years! Thanks to our teachers and staff who are friendly enough to make our short stay comfortable, as comfortable as that of undergraduate students. The only place where they outclass us is finding the toilets. They can locate them far easily, “accurately” and in every building. I suspect that they use some sort of GPS device which is not given to postgraduate students. (Hey, UGs is that true?)

January was really tough. I was a bit low due to some personal problems in late December and I admit that I did not spend enough time on study. I thought I would be on-track again in January (No1. Excuse of lazy students) but the year’s start was bumpy. I made 9 New Year resolutions on the last day and you would not believe me that I had to cross out 3 of them within next week! The reason for this dumbest ever mistake was some technical miscalculations. This is so embarrassing that I will not share it with anyone 🙂 Anyway, I learnt a lot.

I have an announcement for my class-fellows. I have finally decided to abandon that “Facebook Spider” project (you guys were right). It is taking a lot of time and now I have to switch hosting services more frequently as the data transmission is limited. Anyway, I assure you (like I did for the above project) that my other idea (agents’ market one) is innovative and it can’t get better than that. You guys need to have some patience!