Snow! Deadlines! Poverty!

Snow! Deadlines! Poverty!

That pretty much sums up everything that has happened since my last blog. The weather, as of writing, is snowy leaning towards icy, which has had the rather lovely knock-on effect of a four-day weekend! Took long enough for the snow to make its way down the country to us, heh.

Deadlines are horrible, but I don’t have any left now, so my weekend is truly free. Aside from all the regular work. Bah. And once again, leaving things to the last minute proves to be the worst option… Oh well, hopefully it’ll work out.

Sorting out housing for the next academic year has been… an odd experience. Deciding who to live with after having only known them for a couple of months? Yeah, it was a difficult commitment, and maybe we should have left it until February, but then again I wasn’t the one organising it in our group, and I didn’t want to be left out come next year. Either way, it’s been a massive hit to my bank account. Hurrah for the 0% interest overdraft, I guess. I probably didn’t help by spending about £100 on live music in the space of a week, but that’s completely different!

Not an especially long post this, but what can you do? It’s nearly Christmas, the weather outside is being suitable for once, and I can’t wait!