Not Too Long Now Until Christmas

#2 – Not long now
This is weird. It’s nearly the Christmas holidays, and I’ve handed in a few pieces of coursework, finished my Electronics labs, and am now into the final stretch, as it were, with one more coursework due before we leave, and then just a few maths tests left. On the subject of maths, if you did what I did, took a gap year and never did further maths, this stuff becomes HARD. One, I don’t remember any of it from A-level, and two, at least half of it was never taught at normal maths level anyway. It is manageable though, which is good.
On another note, I’ve decided I want to switch to the MEng Masters – I deliberated about it for ages, but I’ve made the choice – it’s actually a very simple process, or, at least, it is on my part. I have a really small form to fill in, then I simply give it to my tutor and… Hope, as far as I can tell.
I’ve just received my second semester timetable, and a booklet through the door about second year housing, so it does seem life at uni goes by incredibly fast, as I’m not even out of my first *term* and already the second semester is being discussed academically and the second year in terms of living arrangements. It’s a scary thought that, even though I won’t be there until September next year, I have to consider who I want to live with already. It’ll be strange not to be in halls. I love it here, all the people are awesome.
On that note, I’ll finish. This work on vectors isn’t going to do itself…