#7 – Semester 2, and other musings

#7 – Semester 2, and other musings.

First: Woah, wait a second, I’ve been 21 for 2 months already, good grief this time has gone insanely fast.

Anyway, now that’s out the way, onto the blog! It’s now close to the end of February, which is crazy. I’ve been on the second semester for a number of weeks now, and have already given in two pieces of coursework. I had one of them returned today, so that shows just how fast this semester is going and how much work it is!

So I took exams at the end of January – 6 of them(!) and they’re now over, which is good. I thought three of them – Theory of Computing, Operating Systems and Professional and Legal issues – went ok. The other three – HCI, Scheme, which I forget the actual module name of, and Software Analysis and Design – were hard or just horrible papers. I’m very glad they’re over, though we apparently get our results at the end of this week or start of next, which is a terrifying thought for sure. I’m not sure if I want them or not, I just know results are scary. Why does this not get easier with age? I’ve taken exams every year since I was little, I should be used to results day by now.

I’m not expecting the workload to get any easier, so life as I know it is likely to get very busy very quickly. Woohoo for being a second year. =/ With that, I shall sign off once more.