Semester 2 – Here We Go Again

It has been too long since I last updated this blog… my bad!

We are now well into semester 2 – here we go again:

The January exams went fairly well… fingers crossed; we actually get the final results back at the end of this week. We have a big night out planned at the new ‘Voodoo Lounge’ which opens this Friday (It will either be a case of celebration, or drowning my sorrows) I hate to think which one it will be!! I suppose as long as we all did our best, that’s the main thing to be proud of whatever happens.

I am so glad to have no more C# programming this term, it is definitely not missed in my timetable 😉 There’s a new business module we have with Lester every Monday morning, it’s full of lots of numbers and quick maths – I’m showing my nerdy side here, but I absolutely love it!

We also feel less pressure this term as there are fewer coursework deadlines – Before Christmas, it all got a bit too crazy – fingers crossed we can manage our time well and avoid any extra stress this term!

It feels like Easter is coming around really quickly, this time in four weeks and we will all be back home for the holidays again! I shall let you all know how I get on Friday when I next update this thing (which I promise will be far quicker than this time)!!!!