About us

A bit about us and why we love music!

20150305_151450

Liam Walsh (Computer Science) Hi, my name is Liam, I’m from England, and I am studying for an MEng in Computer Science. Outside of university my interests include football, squash and playing the drums.

Keisha C Taylor (Web Science) I’m Keisha, I’m from Trinidad and Tobago, but I have been living in the UK for quite some time and I am studying for an iPhD in Web Science. I love music, travelling, reading and hiking.

Chang Li (Web Technology) I’m Chang (Damon) , from China. I am studying for a Master of Web Technology. Playing sports like basketball and watching films are my hobbies.

Keina Shimizu (Web Technology) I am Kay, a Master’s student of Web Technology. Basically I came from Tokyo, Japan and lived in Canada to finish my undergraduate education before landing to UK. My hobby is watching DVDs.

Shirlyn AT Lee (Software Engineering) I am Shirlyn, from Malaysia and studying  for MSc of Software Engineering. I love music especially musical instrument and also enjoy sports like hiking, rock climbing, running and swimming

Yashpreet S Bhanga (Computer Science) Hi my name is Yash currently studying computer science. I am a local student living in Southampton. My aim is to connect and bring the whole world on a single platform.