Results and Future Work
Throughout this portfolio we:
- Suggested ideas and topics, and agreed to Real-time Social Aggregator
- Researched relevant work
- Defined the goals and the requirements
- Explored the Social aspects of privacy and trust
- Analysed the the Economical aspects, choosing a Freemium strategy
- Formed a formal definition
- Analysed the system
- Designed the system
- Investigated relevant technologies and APIs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Familiarised with the candidate technologies for the implementation, choosing Java EE
- … are ready to implement our idea!
We have researched, explored and investigated every aspect concerning our system, and we concluded that our idea is indeed feasible. The only thing missing is the implementation, and that’s due to the limited manpower — only 3 people in this group).
Our next step is the implementation of our system, and distribute it to some companies for testing. The next phase would be to improve based upon the feedback received, and fix any bugs. You realise that this leads towards a fully functional system being released, which has been tested by companies, including their features and suggestions.
We are looking forward to the next step…