By Amir Sezavar Keshavarz
Considering social impacts, our proposed system has the following benefits:
- Foster and extend educational skills
- Connecting friends and class-mates to each other
- Improving accommodation experience
- Offers in-campus events, groups, and etc
- Offers students the opportunity to create a positive self-image
As a result, the ultimate impact of our system would be to improve social life and enhance students’ academic lives.
With respect to negative impacts, we tried to address as many as possible, some of them are:
- Degrading productivity
- Increased likelihood of issues such as isolation, depression, and loneliness
The measurements we have in this system to respond to following concerns:
- Special part for educational issues. Different features for education modules such as identifying field of study and modules you are studying, creating module thread and opportunity to collaborate more there.
- Creating fun events and groups beside academic ones in order to through parties and having fun