One Young Bath: Preview

Tom and I always seem to make most of our trips at the end of term, and this is no exception! On Saturday we’ll be heading to One Young Bath. This is a really exciting event which we are lucky enough to have been invited courtesy of Flo Broderick (an ex-DigiChamp no less!)

The event is wide-ranging, with talks on a number of world issues and how young people can begin to look at and help solve these. There is also a bit of time available for networking, where we will be displaying the slides below and talking about DigiChamps, and the Business School’s Co-Design programme. We’re really looking forward to this, keep your eyes out for a review post after the event!

Article written by

Web Science Undergraduate at the University of Southampton. I am one of the two editors of the blog Business School Student-led blog, and also behind the Twitter account, along with others. Some of the posts will be written by me, but most will not. Hopefully you will find all equally as enjoyable, and I will ensure not to take credit for other's work! I also blog about my work as a DigiChamp at the University of Southampton, so you'll find me knocking around there as well! For more info about me please visit my website www.tjdav.me.uk

Please comment with your real name using good manners.